To buy mSpy, whether it is the Basic package or the Premium package, you must follow the following buying guide, consisting of 3 simple steps:
- Enter the mSpy online store.
- Select the plan and duration of the contract, then click on “Buy now” (this will take you to the shopping cart page).
- Once you are on the shopping cart page, enter your data, choose the payment method, accept the conditions and click on “Continue” or “Finalize the order”. If you have a discount coupon, apply it before finalizing the order.
Once the last point is completed, you will receive an email with the access data for your account. With this access data, you can access the control panel (mspyonline.com), then start the installation process. For more information, we recommend that you read the FAQ and the Android installation guide, where we show you the steps to follow during the first installation.
What you should know before buying
A few recommendations to take into account before buying:
- Check if the device to be monitored is compatible with mSpy.
- Pick the package to pay based on the benefits you are looking for (video). When you are in the Shop, review the features offered by each license and define the plan that best suits your current needs.
- Choose how often you want to pay, as all licenses allow for payment delays. You can choose to pay for the service every month, that is, to pay for the service at the end of each month or, if you want to avoid monthly payments, to pay every 3/6/12 months. The frequency of payment must be chosen when selecting the service before the shopping cart.
- The price of each license varies according to its functions and the period of the contract (see the previous point).
- Once you’ve purchased the license, be aware that you can upgrade to a more advanced plan, in case you need more advanced features.
How to view the price in another currency?
Although the prices are displayed in dollars (USD), you can consult the price of each license in the desired currency, for this you must follow the following steps:
- Go to the mSpy online store.
- Select the plan you want to see in another currency, then select “Buy Now”.
- Once you are on the shopping cart page, you can change the currency from the pane which you can find in the upper right corner. (Image below)
Payment methods (updated)
You can pay for this service by credit and debit cards, by bank transfer or via a virtual payment service, such as Paypal.
What are the current means of payment?
MasterCard / Visa / Eurocard / American Express / Debit card (China) / Credit card / Bank transfer JCB / WebMoney / PayPal / Cashu / Ukash / Dankort / QIWI / Alipay (Alipay) / Giropay / UnionPay / Dinner Club / Fax / Voucher / Check / sofortbanking.com / Ideal / Cash in 7-Eleven / Family Dollar / ACE / Banknote / Electronic check / ACH / Konbini.
The options may vary depending on your country of residence.
Is the device to be monitored compatible?
After the purchase, you will have to install mSpy on the device to be monitored, you must make sure that the system of such a device (phone or tablet) is compatible with our application. In other words, the device to be monitored must be compatible with mSpy.
The supported operating systems are:
- Android: Versions equal to or greater than 4 – Ice Cream Sandwich.
- iOS: versions between 6 – 8.4 and 9 – 9.1
On the other hand, you should know that the software versions for monitoring PCs or computers are no longer available. Currently, mSpy is dedicated only to monitoring mobile devices.
- Windows: XP versions of 32, Vista of 32 and 64, 7 of 32 and 64, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- MAC OS: versions Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10 and El Capitan 10.11